Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Traveling Rainforest Show Anyone?


Our school had a mini assembly. It was a little traveling rainforest show. The man in charge brought a few animals to show off. The kids  thought it was great! Tatti loved it and asked if we could go to the nighttime showing at a neighboring school. I knew the nighttime showing was pretty cool. (We had  taken Tatti when she was about 3, but of course she didn't remember).  

I decided to be a super cool Mom and take her besties along too.
The girls wanted to stop at Burger King before the show. Tatti just thinks it's cool that they have over 100 flavors of soda!!


It's hard for me to even look at the snake picture. When they got the snakes out at the school assembly, I was literally  crawling out of my skin. They just disgust me so much!! Sorry snake lovers..



They had some really neat, really unique animals. They did really cool tricks and some super funny things. The assembly is neat because they teach them about the animals and discuss the importance of caring for the earth too.
A great time was had by all and the girls have their smiling kinkajus to prove it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment