Monday, November 24, 2014

Christmas Gifts for under $10


I have to admit that I was a little conflicted writing this  post.   It's because I LOVE Christmas. But, I only love Christmas- after Thanksgiving. You see, I have this little thing where I just cannot do Christmas before Thanksgiving.  But, the day after Thanksgiving- it's on. That's the day we decorate for Christmas. 
 
Anywho, since this is about Christmas shopping (and I may or may not start that right after the previous Christmas); I figured it'd be okay.   So... Here we go!  Here's my favorite finds for her under $10. Great stocking stuffers!
 
http://tabanderika.blogspot.com/
 

 Here's my new favorite nailpolish. It really does last long. It really does not scratch. I can take my other nails and scrape them along the front of my polish and it doesn't come off. I got a bright baby pink and a red color. I love them both.  They last long without chipping too.  There is a little catch to the under $10. You need the color and a topcoat (which is what makes it a "gel").  It still counts right?   If you haven't tried this yet- you need to.  I can't wait to get more colors!


 EOS is one of my favorite brands. You just can't go wrong with it. I love their lip balm. I love the hand lotion. It smells and feels great.  It's not too greasy- which is super important! I even love the shaving cream. It did take some getting used to though because it doesn't lather and it was weird at first. But, it's smooth and works great!  I even seen some holiday packs out right now. Hurry, the women in your life will thank you.
These pens- where have you been all my life? I am one of those people that  can have really nice handwriting (when I want to) or it can be super sloppy. The pen make a big difference! I need fine point. I always loved the regular Pilot pens, but these- I cannot tell you enough how much I love these pens. I cannot see myself ever purchasing another kind of pen again- they are that good!!!  They come in all kinds of colors and multipacks. And they are WAY under $10. Do you have a special teacher in your life? This would be a great gift. They will thank you.

Do you have any of these products? What do you think about them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment